Call /Wa: 81640733 Branch : 6398 0056 Add : 5 Jalan Masjid #01-15 Singapore 418924
What is included in the Agency Fee?
– The Agency Fee consists of documentation fee, 1st medical check-up, thumbprint for work permit and 3 guarantees within 12 months
Does the Agency Fees include Insurance, SHN fee and Covid-19 tests fee?
– The Agency Fee does not include Insurance, SHN fee and Covid-19 tests fee.
How long is the process?
– The estimated waiting time is depending on MOM application approval and MOM entry permit approval. Kindly check with our officer for latest update.
What MDW nationality is available at your agency?
– We specialized in Indonesian MDW only.
Can I interview the MDWs even if they are not in Singapore?
– Yes, we provide video or telephone interview for MDW before selection.
What documents are needed for the MDW application?
– NRIC of the employer and all family members living in the same address.
– Children Birth Certificate
– Notice of Assessment
Who can apply for an MDW?
– Adult who is 21 years old and above. Not be an undischarged bankrupt. Have the mental capacity to fully understand and discharge your responsibility as an employer. MOM will also consider your financial ability to hire, maintain, and upkeep the FDW in an acceptable accommodation.
-Please note that every application is subject to MOM approval.
Can I apply for second MDW?
– MOM will consider applications for a second MDW if you have caregiving needs (young children or the elderly).
-You will be assessed on your financial ability to hire, maintain and upkeep more than one MDW in acceptable accommodation.
What is a security bond?
– A security bond is a binding pledge to pay the government if either you or your helper breaks the law or Work Permit conditions. The bond is in the form of a banker’s or insurer’s guarantee.
Am I responsible for my MDW Medical care?
– As an employer, you are responsible for your FDW’s medical needs.
– You must bear the full cost of any medical care, including hospitalization, and provide her with medical and personal accident insurance.
How often do I need to send my MDW for medical check-up?
– Medical check-up is compulsory every 6 months.
Am I obligated to give my MDW a rest day?
– To ensure that your MDW gets enough mental and physical rest, you should allow her to have a rest day. If your MDW agrees to work on her rest day, you must compensate her the salary.